My photo
It is not easy being understood when you have a learning disability, or even making yourself heard. I am writing this blog to show how my disability affects my day-to-day life and what help & support I need. This blog is for those who learn and work in disability and mental health. I have lived with Disabilities and Mental Health problems for nearly 57 years since birth. I want to help others help others the same and similar to me.

Monday, 14 September 2026

Learning Outcomes to disability

 


After completing this module, you will be able to:
  • Explain the different models of disability, such as medical, social, and biopsychosocial.
  • Identify key legislation and human rights frameworks related to disability.
  • Apply principles of accessibility and Universal Design.
  • Analyse barriers to inclusion and strategies to address them.
  • Review inclusive language, attitudes, and systemic practices.
  • Recall action plans to enhance accessibility in diverse settings.
  • Assess the impact of cultural, social, and economic factors on the lived experiences of persons with disabilities.
  • Indicate the skills in conducting accessibility assessments in physical, digital, and policy environments.
  • Discuss ways to collaborate with others in designing inclusive solutions that tackle specific accessibility challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learning Outcomes to disability

  After completing this module, you will be able to: Explain the different models of disability, such as medical, social, and biopsychosocia...