My photo
It is not easy being understood when you have a learning disability, or even making yourself heard. I am writing this blog to show how my disability affects my day-to-day life and what help & support I need. This blog is for those who learn and work in disability and mental health. I have lived with Disabilities and Mental Health problems for nearly 57 years since birth. I want to help others help others the same and similar to me.

Friday, 3 July 2026

Easy-Read Summary: Drug Abuse Statistics

 The website you shared, Drug Abuse Statistics (NCDAS), is a useful resource because it brings together data from organizations such as the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the National Institute on Drug Abuse. It presents the information in an easy-to-read format with charts, summaries, and statistics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The impact of mental health on the economy

    Mental health affects the economy in several interconnected ways:   Employment: Poor mental health can make it harder for people...