My photo
It is not easy being understood when you have a learning disability, or even making yourself heard. I am writing this blog to show how my disability affects my day-to-day life and what help & support I need. This blog is for those who learn and work in disability and mental health. I have lived with Disabilities and Mental Health problems for nearly 57 years since birth. I want to help others help others the same and similar to me.

Sunday, 31 August 2025

Bipolar quiz answers

 

📄 Page 3 – Quiz Answers

  1. b) Mood, energy, sleep, and daily life

  2. a) Feeling very excited or full of energy, with risky behaviour

  3. a) A less strong form of mania

  4. a) At least 2 weeks

  5. b) 4 or more mood episodes in a year

  6. b) Milder mood swings lasting for years

  7. Medicines OR therapy/support groups ✅

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Retarded" / "Mental Retardation" (1950s–1960s)

  Origins: Introduced by the American Association on Mental Deficiency as a gentle, clinical replacement for "idiot" and "im...